- Automotive & Auto Parts
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Electrical & Electronics
- Flavors & Fragrances
- Food & Beverage
- Home Appliances
- Paint & Coatings
- Printing and Packaging
- Pulp & Paper
- Textile & Leather
- Universities & Government Institutions
One software platform for color control, scalable from one site to a global supply chain. Colibri color management systems help designers, brand owners and management companies, manufacturers and suppliers to specify, produce, manage and communicate color.
CM-SA Skin Analysis Software works in combination with Konica Minolta spectrophotometers to measure the color of skin simultaneously with a numerical display of the Melanin Index, Hemoglobin oxygen saturation (Hb SO2) Index, and Hemoglobin (Hb) Index.
SpectraMagic DX is a color measurement and control software suitable for almost any industry such as Plastics, Paint & Coatings, Cosmetics.
SpectraMagic NX is a color measurement software package that can be used to interface with Konica Minolta instruments and provide extended reporting and analysis of color and color difference with full control of customisation of templates and reports.
● Easy 1-2-3 measurement – 1. Switch power on, 2. Position sample, 3. Press MEAS
● Large color LCD – easy to read, displays data graphically and numerically, and shows PASS/FAIL judgments and color plots
● Wizard for on-screen operation guidance – users making instrument settings are provided guidance by the Operation Wizard
● Multi-user friendly – utilizing a USB memory stick, users can store each user’s settings and later read these settings back into the instrument for the next use. The USB can also be used to save target and measurement data
● Automatic calibration – Set the unit to Automatic Calibration and every time the unit is turned on calibration can be performed automatically
● 8 languages– can be shown in English, German, Japanese, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
● Top-port design – positioning the sample is easy with the top-port design
● Three measuring areas – adapt to different sample sizes with available target masks, including 30mm, 8mm, 3mm
● Measures variety of samples – optional Petri dish accessory enables measurement of pellets, granules, powders, chunky samples, pastes, and opaque liquids. Simply place solids on top. For small samples the 3mm
● target mask is suitable, and for tiny unique samples, custom mini Petri dishes are available
● Large transmittance chamber – a large transmittance chamber with no sides is revealed by sliding open the unit, so even large sample sheets up to 60mm thick can be inserted and measured
● Liquid measurements using cells – can measure liquids with optional cells, lengths 2mm, 10mm, and 20mm in order to measure different densities
● Internal calibration for standard chemical/pharmaceutical indices – Gardner, Hazen/APHA, Iodine Color Number, US Pharmacopeia and European Pharmacopoeia can all be internally calibrated
● Spectral absorbance measurement – a variety of industries can utilize new Graphical and numerical Absorbance displays
● Easy-to-use – easy-to-understand menus and buttons
● Portable – can be battery powered for optimal portability, or use an AC adapter, take measurements anywhere thanks to its light-weight design
● Data processor – measuring head can measure alone or with the data processor, allowing advanced features to be used and labeling on-site is easy with the built-in high-speed printer
● User defined evaluation formulas – allows users to configure the color calculation formula and evaluation formula as desired; useful for customized or industry-specific formulas
● Easy to upgrade – the successor to, and compatible with, its predecessor, the CR-300
● LCD screen – capable of displaying pass/fail information and color-difference graphs
● Text entry – data processor allows the user to enter calibration channels and the names of color difference target colors, as well as input comments
● Six languages – English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, French, and German
● Stores Measurements – can store up to 1,000 measurements on its own, or 2,000 when the data processor is attached
● Calibration function – when the instrument needs to be calibrated it automatically notifies user
● Abundant accessories – many available accessories
● Quick, easy measurement of chlorophyll levels in plant leaves without damaging the leaf.
Measurements are taken by just closing the measuring head on the leaf. Since the leaf is not cut off or damaged in any other way, the same leaf can be measured as the plant grows.
● Trend graph display
Up to 30 measurements can be stored in memory and displayed on a trend graph, so that changes in measurements over time can be seen and abnormal values can be noticed at a glance.
The SPAD-502Plus is water-resistant (IPX-4) so it can be used outdoors even in the rain.
● Compact and lightweight for portability
The SPAD-502Plus is small enough to fit in a pocket and weighs only 200g, so it can be taken anywhere.
● Low power consumption
The SPAD-502Plus uses LED light sources, resulting in extremely low power consumption, with approximately 20,000 measurements from one set of fresh alkaline-manganese batteries
● Monitoring of growth and health of plants
The SPAD-502Plus can be used to monitor the growth and health status of a wide variety of agricultural products, including wheat, rice, corn, cotton, etc.
● Nitrogen fertilization optimization
The SPAD-502Plus can be used for determining when and how much nitrogen fertilizer should be provided to plants. Optimizing fertilization in this way leads to not only greater yields of higher quality, but also results in less over-fertilization, reducing environmental contamination due to the leaching of excess fertilizer into the soil and underground water.
● Simple operation, only necessary functions
● Built in storage for up to 1,000 measurements including target data
● On board Utility Software application
● Instrument is battery operated and handheld providing maximum portability
● Competitively priced, great for companies that need multiple instruments
● Protective cap allows direct measurement of pastes, powders, or wet objects
● Large LCD displays one of eight color spaces/colorimetric indexes
● Printer connectivity provides for hard copies of data via USB
● Averaging function allows for several measurement
● Optional AC adaptor provides external power eliminating the use of batteries
● Easy to use and ergonomic, making it great for first-time users
● Color difference expressed in L*a*b* and dE* or L*C*H* and dE* on the LCD screen
● Built in storage for up to 1,000 measurement including target data
● USB connectivity for easy PC connection
● On board Utility Software application
● Lightweight, compact size and battery-operated allowing it to be taken almost anywhere