- To develop and establish the marketing strategy to meet the company objectives.
- Manage the products’ portfolio (life cycle, profitability, ) and lead the development of new products with supplier and their launch in the market, including to the promotional activities and external communications in an effective way.
Knowledge required to perform the job:
- Strong knowledge in marketing (Strategy /Planning /Implementation/Development)
- Strong in product knowledge, including above and below the line activities
- Knowledge in the paint ,polymer ,pigment, additive , cosmetic and personal care manufacturing.
- Understanding in the company business and vision.
- Able to identify the customer insights
- Having experience in developing marketing strategy, have analytical mind and team spirit
- Strong analytical, strategic, problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude.
Qualifications / Experience required (to perform the job):
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemicals Science or any related field, Master’s Degree in Marketing would be an advantage. Education background in Science & Chemistry is a must!!
- Experience at least 10 -20 years’ sales and marketing experience (Management Level 10 years up)
- Age: 40 years up
- Gender: Open
- Good command of English, i.e. reading, writing and speaking
- Presentation, Managerial and Interpersonal skills
- Have the own car
- Negotiation & Interpersonal skills
- Coaching, Problems Solving
- Maintaining the existing sales with our current customers.
- Developing new projects and business opportunities by promoting products to customers and investigating new potential markets.
- Answering various customer enquiries including those relating to price quotations, sample requests, MOQs, and payment and shipment terms.
- Preparing detailed market surveys to keep the company informed of the evolution of the market in terms of types of products, volume, price and competition.
- Supporting the company in relation to business transfers by obtaining sales forecasts and transfer schedules from customers.
- Preparing company sales forecasts and budgets on a yearly, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Visit and follow up lack of product for each customer.
- Any duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemical, Engineering Chemical or related field.
- At least 8 years working experience in Sales-supervisor level from the plastic, rubber industry.
- Strong strategic planning, analytical and presentation skills and the ability to formulate sales, marketing and business proposals.
- Excellent communication and sales skills, with a pleasant personality and excellent leadership qualities.
- A good command of the English language and computer proficiency.
- Build and maintain relationship with customer and retain customer royalty.
- Sourcing and approaching new prospect from new and existing business opportunity.
- Ability to demonstrate business sense with analytical and account management skills.
- Full responsibility for assigned sales budget.
- Female, age not over 35 years , Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cosmetic ,Chemistry, Biology Science or relate.
- Target-oriented with high passion for Sales Professional.
- Professional, proactive and demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (both Thai and English is required)
- Having own transportation & valid driving license.
We offer an attractive remuneration package with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization. Interested applicants, please submit your update CV including recent photo, current and expected salary.